Thursday, October 30, 2008

knowledge is only wisdom when it's shared

Over the years, I have always believed in bringing over good teachers, so my students can experience the very best at first hand. For these teachers to share their knowledge. I will always be grateful for these unique opportunity. This is a list of teachers who I hosted workshops for in Ireland to teach my students. Jak Othman, Glenn Lobo, Steve & Mike Krause, Bob Breen, Terry Barnet, Pat O' Malley, John Harvey, Jude Tucker, Krishna Godhania, Richard de Bordes, William Sanders, Felix Valencia... I hope to continued along this path and continue to bring great instructors to Ireland.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guru.
I see you liked the Greek saying ;)

Anonymous said...

Im very thankful for the hard work Guru Liam has put in over the years to give us the experince and opportunity to learn from these international Teachers, Im truly honoured to have Liam as a teacher who is dedicated in bringing us the best.

Thanks Liam.
Jon.